Nov 4, 2008

The wind in my hair....

Ahh, so it's autumn already... Autumn, does anyone in the US even use that term to indicate the 'falling-leaves' season of the year? It does sound strange to me to put that word down when most of the time I just use Fall like most Americans do. Hm, you gotta love the American way of abbreviating pretty much everything when it is possible, makes life easier :). Only that life cannot be that simple or easy, lol.

Well, just put it simply, I can't believe it's already November -___-; Time does fly, doesn't it? Around this time last year, I got to know my ex-boyfriend and had some fun with him studying together and organizing a surprised party for be' Heo (Huong). Speaking of them gave me some fond memories, though the time I know my ex was brief, I do appreciate the time we spent together. And be' Heo... I already missed her a lot. She obviously is having a lot of fun in Saigon as she told me in her messages. I'm so gonna bug her to get me some cute stuff over there, lol. I'm somewhat successful as she promised to grab some CJ-7 plushies for me, Chi and Tien XD. Good lord, aren't we just a bunch of kiddies (^^)a.

Yesterday was such a tiredsome day. Chris, this one guy at work wouldn't stop bothering me. I like him as a friend, we joked around a bunch but to me, that's just it. Chris, on the other hand, thinks there must be something more on my side. I'm always very cautious (think, EXTREMELY, lol) about the friends I make and want to hang out with, especially when it's guys that I don't know much about. He asks me to hang out lots of times, and I feel weird to keep saying no everytime. But the thing is... he doesn't have a car. So this somehow automatically gave me this vibe that he's just using me to have transportation for going out and having fun. Okay, maybe I'm TOO sensitive (which I think I am), but still... isn't that a bit on the convenient side? One morning he would text me out of the blue, and then when I reply it takes him forever to reply back without giving me any reason why. Hm... well, I guess I just might ignore him for now until I have to see him at work *sighs*.
Also, yesterday was the day that my ex contacted me after we broke up more than a month ago. It felt weird to talk to each other again after what happened. He came to my workplace to give me this huge box, saying that it was a thank-you gift from his aunts (I did some graphic works for their store in Kansas). It's really nice of them to remember me.


While we're on the talk of Fall and November, my brother's birthday is coming up!! Uh-oh... and Chi's birthday as well -___-; and then it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas, meaning more gifts exchanging and such. And then my trip to Cali... It's gonna be hard to save up. I'm thinking of crocheting a scarf for my bro and cooking him some food, as long as there is food, I know for sure that he will be happy, lol, such a piggie that he is :D (a cute big-bellied one, awww). As for Chi, argh, I probably will make her a pillow or some sort of phone charm, there's already some crazy ideas running in my mind ^^.

By the way, it seems like I will always have things to add to my wishlist. While I was on my quest searching for more designer toys, I came across some awesome European sweatshirts by this brand called Umsteigen and gosh, my heart immediately yelled 'Me want, me want'... What I like about them is that they are very different from the generic sweatshirts most would see on the market, they emphasize on colors and texture designs, as well as put some twists on the collars and hood to make them different from the conventional sweatshirts. But then, again the prices are not soft at all, ranging from $115-$125 (o.0). Ahh, any kind souls would love to buy me one for Christmas, lol XD??

Woah, this entry is getting loooooong... and I haven't really finished what I wanted to talk about. Oh well, I'm tired and my Art History class will start pretty soon, so time to wrap up and start packing for class ^^a. Later, then!!!

1 comments:

Andy said...

Those are nice art designs, Kiana. That's cool that you got a thank you gift packed with a bunch of goodies too.

By the way, I noticed you said you were on a diet... Have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? If you want to lose weight while also getting a boost of energy you should definitely try this drink. It's zero calories and comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor, too. You can check it out at www.stacker2.com

Also, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog. I work with Stacker 2 so feel free to ask me any questions you have about the drink. We would love to hear what you think of it! Good luck with the dieting and keep up with the nice artworks!

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
;