Apr 16, 2013

Tadaima, minna-san! It's good to be back...

If my calculation is correct, I was away from this blog for 2 years, 8 months, and 4 days.  How time flies!
This place was like home, I've missed it so much.  During the absence, I had moved on to focus entirely on my art blog, and later on, my first real website.  However, like most things in life, those didn't stand the test of time.  Real life gets in the way, you know, those messy, exhausting drills of newly learned responsibilities, of expectations, of unimaginable circumstances, of shattered ego and dreams...
The only thing that matters today though, is that I'm back.  Life is still very difficult, so what.  Tomorrow the sun will shine (or not!), and if I'm blessed to have that tomorrow, I will put out one step, and then another one, and I will heave this body out of the rusted burden of whatever it was the day before, and move forward.  After all, I am alive.  Isn't that good enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;