Apr 25, 2009

A lot of randomness :)

Let's start off with an upbeat song from Hillsong: Take It All!!!




-------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning:
Images Intensive!!!



This is gonna be a very self-focused post, even more than the earlier posts, esp. with the amount of self-took images one boring day *^-^*v...

Lately, there's this layer of quietness within me. I could hardly explain it... Perhaps after all the turbulent times earlier, when I finally got control over my fears and depression, I'm very at ease with myself. It is when my focus shifted... and that's when everything seems to come together.

Alright and here comes the self-focused part I talked about earlier. One boring day I decided to stand in front of the mirror and took pictures of myself. Yes, just snapshots after snapshots of me posing... pretty weird eh, hahaha... No, I don't mean to compete with those beautiful net idols, hahah... I just wanted to see which angles I look best, and how to edit to have some natural looking photos seeing how I'm going to help a friend editting some wedding photos a couple months from now.
Here they come!!!! Beware the ugliness xD..........







And let's have a close up for today with Hillsong: At the Cross!!!



Have a good day and God bless!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;