Apr 27, 2009

Fav. songs of the moment (for a while actually xD)


The Greatest Love We'll Never Know

By: Glennis




Why oh why is it so difficult to find the song The greatest love we'll never know sung by Rene Froger? I don't think he even had it put in his albums -___-... but his is like my favorite version of this song T_T;

I came across this song by chance around 5 years ago by watching the Korean soap drama Crystal. The drama was just okay, but because of this song, I managed to finish the whole drama, lol. This song hits all the right notes for me for some odd reason, and until now I still consider it one of my very top favs. I recommend this song to several other people but it seems like I was the only one who like it that much. Strange, there's just something about it that... keeps me coming back for more, addictive like drug.


Journey
By: Angela Chang




This is like MY song, you know. The lyrics speak to my heart, and I totally relate with everything the song encompasses, and the melody is just so soothing like the waves of the ocean. Whenever I'm sad or burdened with heavy thoughts, I listen to this over and over and over again. It's not that popular a song either, haha... but I love love love it :).


Next Plane Home
By: Daniel Powter




I like this guy, period. The beginning of this song had me dancing one early morning when I walked to class at around 6:30 am, the spring air fresh, the breeze gentle, the flowers blooming shyly, the scent of spring surrounded me completely. Ahhh, I guess the scenery helped make this one of my fav. songs at the moment *winks*.


Scooter
by: James Wendt




Okay, I'm obsessed with circles and circular motions and what not alright. And this song does just that, round and round and round, haha... Plus, it's a main song in one of my fav. animes ever: Honey and Clover. Thus, it automatically falls into my fav. songs right now too. Lame reason? I know but that's just that ;).
Btw, the video I posted with this song
(kinda dumb I know) is not the original music video but I could not find any other versions so we'll just make do I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;