Mar 24, 2009

seeking you...

Recently my mind has been running in circles.
I'm not entirely negative like I was a month ago, though I have been thinking a lot more than I normally do, and this time, I'm seeking solutions which is one of the rarest things that could happen to me.
Being extremely sensitive, there are many times I am brought down with depressions and anxiety attacks and often I find myself bury in my own agony and self-hatred. It was such a distressed sight to see.
I guess even though one's mind is wired a certain way, it is flexible and capable of changing when one attempts her best in doing so.
To be honest, I feel stuck... I made mistakes that I regret. Sometimes I feel my worries keep piling one on top of another, and I am blind to things and other people around me.

... and to top it off, I think I'm falling in love... though I'm certain it is one-sided. To be honest, I have no confidence in myself and love... it can be so hurtful.



GOD WILL MAKE A WAY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;